What is Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based workspace collaboration software that integrates with Office 365 and 3rd party applications. The platform combines workplace chat, meetings, notes, video, and attachments for an intuitive, collaborative experience… With Microsoft Teams, you can have informal chats, iterate quickly on a project, work with team files, and collaborate on shared deliverables.
What is Skype for Business?
Skype for Business is a team collaboration software that has cloud and on-premise solutions. Skype for Business provides chat, calling, video meetings, and internal file sharing.
Benefits of Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
- Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business are new Unified Communications solutions that will also replace the existing telephony systems.
- Take and receive Peer to Peer, Conferencing, and PSTN calls on Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business Clients (desktop, mobile, and meeting room devices).
- Professional meetings and collaboration services are enabling IM, audio/ video, application and desktop sharing, Q&A whiteboard between internal, federated, external, and PSTN users.
- Increase of employee productivity and cost reduction. Replacement of PBX infrastructure and external WEBEX services. And the least cost routing of international calls.
Easy to maintain and troubleshoot from the IT point of view!
With the More professional call & video conferencing solutions
- Reduce your old telephony cost!
- Reduce your internal and external call traffic costs!
Migrate from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
Skype for Business was designed and made for voice and video calls.
Microsoft Teams has been built as an all-round team collaborating tool which allows for a collaborative environment, allowing users to share and work on projects with popular Office 365 apps, while also offering voice calls and video conferencing.
CCR can help you to deploy Unified Communications in your infrastructure by providing the following services
- Requirements Analysis
- Technical Planning
- Solution Deployment
- Solution Adoption
- Architecture Design
- Project Management
- Process Consulting
- Development of Software Management Tools
- Service Management
Work More Professional
MS Teams is a powerful tool, and when implemented correctly, it will have an immediate positive impact on business interaction and collaboration between employees. Contact us to learn more about our Consulting Services and Custom Solutions.